An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm Open Minded

Apparently I am very open minded. This isn't one of the most fun tests, though...the questions are so loaded, in both directions.

For example:

"You don't think less of someone who is on welfare." Well, is that all I know about the person? Why is that person on welfare? How long has that person been on welfare? Does that person have a plan for getting off welfare?

And:

"You could be convinced to change your mind on an important ethnical issue - like abortion or war." Well, anything is possible...a better question would be "How old were you the last time you changed your mind on an important ethical issue: 0-12, 13-17, 18-25, older than 25?" or, "When was the last time...: in the last year, in the last five years, in the last decade?"


You Are 72% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home