An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Can You Ever Return to the Magic Garden?

I loved The Magic Garden! My parents even took me to see Carole and Paula live when I was little.

You can even order the original episodes.

Being pregnant has made me nostalgic for my early childhood. However, I am hesitant to order. I am afraid the 70s sentiment and sensibilities would seem hokey to me know.

Perhaps The Magic Garden is best left in my memories?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home