An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Cat-tastrophe

I spoke too soon.

Immediately after I blogged about the cats leaving the roses alone, Loki (who lives up to his name) knocked over the entire vase.

I had to mop it up PDQ because it had that flower food in the water. Luckily the vase did not break.

While I'm on the topic of cats, poor Loki had a hairball this morning. I bought some hairball remedy treats and I'm open to suggestions.

In exchange, here's a product rave--a couple of days ago I picked up the Litter Locker and I do not know how I did without it!

When I found out I was pregnant, I looked at automatic litter box. A friend recommended the Litter Robot, but I didn't want to pay that much. So, I purchased a Litter Maid automatic litter box. This did not help at all. In fact, I think I came into more contact with the litter than with a simple scoop litter. "Stuff" stuck to the comb and the comb broke up things in the box. The disposable containers were expensive and "stuff" would leak out when I tried to remove them.

The Litter Locker, on the other hand, actually minimizes my contact with the litter. No bags to tie up and take out to the garbage every night. Definitely worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home