An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Roses from Iraq

When DH found out that his attempt to send me a Valentine's bouquet did not work, I guess he ordered a new bouquet.

This morning the doorbell rang (which all of the people who have had a deployed spouse know is pretty low on our list of favorite things) and there was a box of a dozen roses.

The note from DH read:

The computer may have eaten my Valentine's Day order, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve roses on a random day of the week.

How sweet is my guy?

...and so far the cats have been leaving the flowers alone. Wonder how long that will last?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home