An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

We're Home!

Thank you so much for praying with me and thinking of Lilah!

Lilah did very well in her recovery from surgery. The docs said she recovered fast because she went in big and strong. She even gained a little weight in the hospital. She's of course a little cranky at times but she is also smiling and giggling and chatting and generally being happy at longer and longer intervals during the day.

I'll post some pics and more information as soon as I have a chance and try to get back to blogging about the homecoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home