An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Homecoming

As I wrote on SpouseBUZZ, DH came home a little early to be here for Lilah's surgery. He is with us now, but a big piece of him is still in Iraq.

This blog is not over (there is still so much more to chat about--redeployment, daily life, etc.) but do not expect any updates for a couple of weeks.

Lilah is having her surgery on Nov. 6. Please pray with us.

I hope to be back on in late November.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home