An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Smile for the Camera?

I just sent a bunch of videos of Lilah off to DH so he can see her wiggly and happy. Everytime we webcam, she is either eating, fussy, or sleeping.

I also sent out links for a bunch of photos to DH and the fam.

Lilah is smiling at me but everytime I grab the camera, she stops. This is the closest I've been able to capture:




And this is her opinion of my efforts:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home