An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TWO MONTHS OLD!

I SHOULD be doing work but I just wanted to share with y'all:

My baby is two months old (as of yesterday). She weighs 12 lbs, 8 oz!!! That's right--twelve and a half pounds of sweet, sweet pudge. She is 23 inches.

Everywhere we go, doctors and nurses keep asking, "You're breastfeeding her? And you are JUST breastfeeding her? No supplements at all???"

Lilah did very well at her well baby and THIS doctor actually listened to me and agrees that she is suffering from reflux. Ironically, the doctor Lilah was supposed to see was out and it just so turns out that her PCM (who was not originally on the well-baby schedule) was substituting. This doctor is awesome and she has these beautiful, wild yellow eyes.

As we were waiting for Lilah's shots, two nurses walked by and said, "There's a baby over there who looks just like a doll!"

Here's my "little" doll:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Oh, and here's a smile:




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home