An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Lilah's Surgery

Super quick post to let you know that Lilah is out of surgery--she is in the PICU and still on all her tubes but things are looking good. Please continue to keep Lilah in your prayers...she should be in the PICU for approximately the next 48 hours.

She will need a second surgery at some point but hopefully she will be much older and it will hopefully not be open heart at that point.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home