An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Nice Day, Awful Night

Well...I had a lovely day. I dropped off DH's Valentine's Package and some plastic organizers for him at the post office and then drove all the way down to San Antonio to see a friend from D.C. who was visiting in-laws.

She's young than me, but she just had her second child. Absolutely beautiful kids. I really enjoyed the day.

Then, on the drive back, I decided to go off the main highway and take a smaller, darker main road (195 for you Texans) back home. Bad idea.

I was stuck in a monsoon. I was so tense, when I woke up this morning, I just needed to go back to sleep. I decided since I was pregnant, I better listen to my body. So, I missed my volunteer tutoring today.

Well, on the bright side, I think the drought has been broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home