An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Good News - Soldiers Detain Suspected Terrorists

Soldiers Detain Suspected Terrorists, Secure Enemy Weapons Caches

WASHINGTON, Jan. 13, 2006 – Coalition forces in Iraq yesterday found and destroyed weapons caches, detained terrorist suspects, and recovered the remains of a terrorist bomber who inadvertently killed himself, U.S. military officials there reported.

These terrorists were trying to hit guys in our division. No troops injured, terrorists caught, and a weapons cache captured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home