A Prize for Military Supporters (USO Donation in Your Honor, The Sandbox, and a Bracelet)
I have a great time participating in the Bloggy Giveaways, and the last few times, I've given a military book. Frankly, I've been pleasantly surprised at the number of contest entrants who popped over to enter either for themselves, or for those they know who are in need of some moral support.
This time, I was trying to think of something that was military related but would have a broader audience.
So, here's the prize--a military supporter pack:
- I'll make a $10 donation in your honor to the USO.
- I'll send you a copy of Doonesbury.com's The Sandbox: Dispatches from Troops in Iraq and Afghanistan
- I'll also send you a camo "Support Our Troops" silicon bracelet
If you'd like to enter more contests, check out The Bloggy Giveaways Carnival, this contest post is part of that carnival!
On my personal blog, I'm giving away a copy of Deceptively Delicious.
Also, we have lots of contests on Mamanista, my baby gear review blog.
- Alter-Eco Fair Trade Foods (ends April 21)
- SIGG Eco-Chic Water Bottle (ends April 22)
- $50 GC to Warm Biscuit, an awesome retro/vintage children's decor shop (ends April 25)
- Nursing Cover for the New Mamas from Love & Blessings (ends April 30)
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide SIGG contest for bloggers (ends May 2)