An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Best Military Spouse Advice Book (Poll Results)

A very nice military mom (and future military mother in law) asked for some advice about a good book for a new military spouse. I responded and also asked my readers for their suggestions, too. On Monday, I'll have a review and giveaway of The Homefront Club: The Hardheaded Woman's Guide to Raising a Military Family.

Here are the results of the reader poll (with 22 votes):

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home