An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Deployed Fathers and Families Program

Quick note to tell you about a review my co-editor wrote about When Duck Tape Won't Work (read her review about this video that teaches Dad how to help with Baby).

I wanted to let you know about it because the proceeds support the National Fatherhood Initiative (NFI), which aims to promote responsible fatherhood. In addition, through their Deployed Fathers and Families Program, NFI has worked to help families affected by military deployment.

Also, I think the title of the video is freakin' hilarious.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home