An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Where Did I Go?

Life has been insane. We were going to buy a house with a VA Loan, then that fell through. Now, we are (hopefully) buying a different (better, but more expensive) house.

I promise details as soon as I have a chance PLUS I'll select the winner of the book for the November Carnival PLUS I'll try to get the carnival running again soon.

MMMWWWAAA!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home