An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Artwork on Auction to Benefit Coalition to Salute America's Heroes

I get a bunch of requests to mention military organizations and charities on the blog and I do try to check into each one that sounds legitimate. I'm a bit behind because we've been migrating the Baby Product Review Blog, Mamanista, to Bluehost and Wordpress and working with our fabulous wordpress theme designer, Shannon.


Anyway, I got this one and it is time sensitive and looks cool so I logged in to share:

Salute Our HeroesA soldier/artist (very much NOT like a model/actress) created a piece of art to auction on eBay to benefit the Coalition to Salute America's Heroes. The starting bid is just 99 cents so there is no reason not to check it out and the auction ENDS: Mar-05-08 09:38:38 PST.

100% of the final sale price will support the Coalition to Salute America's Heroes, which is a non-profit, non-partisan 501(c)(3) organization, created to provide a meaningful way for individuals, corporations and others to help our severely wounded and disabled Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom veterans and their families rebuild their lives.

Let's help this NCO and artist raise money for the Coalition to Salute America's Heroes. Just CLICK HERE to bid.


Soldier Artwork

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home