An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Developing the Potential of Women

This weekend I went to a Junior League Organizational Development Institute in Houston--it was great!

First of all, it was all paid for--the only cost to me was the shopping I did. I can justify shopping because I am finally showing and nothing fits anymore!

Second of all, I got to hang out with a bunch of fun ladies.

Most importantly, they gave us a new way of looking at the service we do for our comunities and a ton of great ideas.

How receptive our leadership will be to the ideas remains to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home