An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the military moms out there--whether you are the mother of a soldier or the mother of a military brat or a soldier with children:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Saturday I got a pre-Mother's Day pre-Mother call from DH. If your soldier spouse or child is deployed, I hope you are all able to hear from your loved one this weekend. If your soldier is near, I hope you get the celebration of your love that you deserve.

I was trying to come up with something witty, but I should probably finish writing all these baby shower thank you notes instead. Maybe after Church tomorrow the muse will hit.

In the meantime, visit the poetry section at Sgt. Mom's for all your rhyming maternal needs.

If you are more edgy, you might prefer the Mother's Day collection up at Post Secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home