An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Name Game

DH and I are trying to name baby girl--no easy matter long distance. It is hard not being able to stare into his eyes and hear his voice as he says the names.

I am also worried that all the compromising will result in a name neither of us loves.

One of the names we both like seems poised to become very popular...which I would like to avoid.

We both like old-fashioned, feminine names, but I think I am leaning towards the more unusual whereas DH seems to favor the more well-known.

I'm trying not to drive DH too nuts, but I would like to pick a name that we both love. I really like my own name, and I would like to give that gift to my daughter, too!

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Themes by Ruth said...

Thanks ggreat blog post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home