An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Stressbusting baby!

HAHAHA!!!

It is too late to call NY and DH is probably asleep so I will share here.

I was planning a big post about the stress I've been under here and whether or not I should post such things knowing DH reads the blog and how DH and I hide nothing from each other but that I feel a duty as a military spouse to put on a bright and sunny face for him, blah, blah, blah... which I will no doubt post later.

AND THEN THE BABY KICKED.

Not a little popcorn popper kick but a knock your socks off, future soccer player kick.

I thought, "Maybe I can see it?"

Sure enough, she kicked again and I saw my stomach move! My baby kicked so hard I saw it!!!

All stress vanished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home