An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Military Family Carnival: Molly Wants You!

Starting in November, I will host a blog carnival for Military Family Members and Spouses (and Military Personnel are welcome, too, although you may have to put your own spin on the topic).

I hope give out a prize once a month, drawn randomly from all the participants that month. If you post in multiple weeks, you'll get multiple entries!!! If I find lots of sponsors, I'll give out prizes more frequently.

Here's how it works:

  1. Each week on Monday I'll post a topic and include a little box where you can add the title of your post and your link to that specific post. If you want to plan ahead, I'll put the topics for the month in the sidebar.
  2. Write a post (or revisit and revise an old post) and link back to the specific post for that week where everyone will be adding their links.
  3. On Friday, I'll change the date on the post to make it appear at the top of the page so everyone will see your cool posts. Please go visit each other's posts and read and comment.
  4. The following Monday I will add all the links into the post permanently and start with a new post.
  5. Got suggestions for topics??? I'm all ears. Post them here in the comments or shoot me an e-mail: mollypitcher at gmail dot com.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home