An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Win It On Wednesday! - October 17, 2007

Since having my little one, I started up a "Mommy Blog" (shudder) and a Baby Product Review Blog.

One of the things I realized is that there are LOADS of fun contests out there where you can win cool stuff from bloggers and their sponsors. So, every Wednesday (barring baby-related craziness) I will put up a post of some of the ones I found listed by date.

If you are a blogger hosting a contest, or know of a contest on a blog, please list it in the comments with the link to the actual post (not the main page), the prize you can win, and the end date.

And, if the contest is still going when I put up the next post, I'll include it in the main body of that post, too.

Please, only contests hosted on blogs. Spammy corporate-owned bots will be hunted down and destroyed--not really, but I'll delete the "comment."

So, if you are interested in entering contests, head on over to these blogs and also remember to check the comments throughout the week to see if anyone added any more!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]W

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home