An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Friday, June 09, 2006

PSA: Remember to Check your Credit Annually

You may have heard about the theft of a computer from a VA employee, who had taken records home contrary to VA policy.

Originally the theft was thought to include the Social Security numbers of only Veterans. Recently, the news has reported that this information also includes active duty, guard, and reserve personnel.

So, ALL military personnel are urged to take measures to protect themselves from identity theft.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, You have done an incredible job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.


Feel free to surf to my site - online auto insurance quote comparison

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home