An Army Wife's Life

Once upon a time I was a college student, then I was a teacher, and now I'm a mother. Technically, I'm currently a freelance writer... but really I am an ARMY WIFE. Expect to find... funny (at least to me) anecdotes, thoughts about la vida military, hopes, anxieties, dreams, commentaries on current events.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Wrestling With Cats

Well, no diagnosis on the kitty with diarrhea...but I have two liquid meds (one twice daily, the other three times) and one pill to give him.

One of the liquid meds must taste terrible because he freaks out and tries to spit it up.

It is so much fun to wrestle with cats when pregnant!

Also, I got my toxoplasmosis test results, but there was no doctor available to interpret them. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday there will be.

I really hope the medical part of this experience gets better once I am assigned to a midwife.

I just finished a major project so I'm off to clean. Tomorrow will be a day of cleaning and shopping and having fun...and then back to work on the next project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home